Sunday 25 May 2008

Victoria Beckham: Not Pregnant, No Tom Cruise Movie

Victoria Beckham has silenced the gossip columns and tabloids after she denied a host of rumors, which suggested that she pregnant, joining a new band and  starring in a new film with pal Katie Holmes' husband, Tom Cruise. A regular in the tabloids, Beckahm has recently made headlines that she's pregnant, filming a movie with Tom Cruise and is set to join the Pussycat Dolls. "No. No," Beckham explained to GMTV on Wednesday when asked about starring in a new film with Cruise.  "I'm not joing the Pussycat Dolls either. I heard about that. The thought of leaping around on stage in a bra top and knickers! No - and I'm not pregnant."The wife of soccer star David Beckham also reveals that she won't be pursuing a solo singing career, saying, "I'm not going to sing anymore - I've hung my microphone up." Photo courtesy of ABC.